Pinback's Web Central
Now sponsored by the Silver Panda
(Last site update: 1/28/98)
I'm very happy to announce that Pinback's Web Central has
acquired its very first sponsor! Please read
more about this exciting development.
Pinback's Web Central Columnists - The brightest
young authors of our time.
The Pinback Links - Stuff you'll only find here.
The Other Links - Stuff you'll find elsewhere, but that's still pretty good.
- Talby's NNGS Headquarters - The NNGS-HQ,
my little project to let the fine folks at NNGS get to know each other.
And talk about each other.
- Mini Movie Reviews - Quick updates on current movies, and what I thought of them. These are not full-length reviews, simply because I have neither the time, nor the inclination to write those big, ponderous reviews. Well,
maybe I do have the time, but forget it.
- IF Projects - Keep up to date on what I'm
doing in the world of interactive fiction.
- ahab : An HTML Auto-Builder - The
most effective webpage template system I've seen (and written).
- Wrong Links - A list of websites that
are just plain wrong. Please do not visit them, because they are
- Interactive Fiction Central - Links and info about interactive fiction.
- Go Central - Links and info about the oriental board game, Go.
- Archives - Other stuff I've written that's not nearly current enough to include on my precious main webpage.
Well, that does it for now. Be on the lookout for frequent updates to this, because as I look back over my work here, I am sorely dismayed (as opposed to pleasantly dismayed) at the lack of truly provocative
- Walter Miller's Home Page
- The continuing struggles of the web's favorite chronic misspeller.
- The Onion -
I have this little rule of mine which goes, if a webpage can literally
have me in tears because it's so funny, it gets to be on my page. The
Onion is the first page to test this rule.
- Pelon - A rock
'n' roll band up in Maryland that I used to be with. They are about to
release an album, on which I play the majority of the bass guitar.
Personally, I do not think I'm mentioned nearly prominently enough on this
page, considering that this band would be nowhere without the
nine-minute bass solo I used to bore everyone with at the gigs.
- Mr. Cranky - My personal favorite movie review site. Updated every friday, provides reviews of current movies, complete with ratings from "Bad" to "Unbelievably Bad".
- Movie Review
Query Engine - Find reviews of almost any movie on the planet.
- The Useless Pages - A collection of the different ways people have wasted time by way of web publishing. Still one of the funniest sites around.
- The National Midnight Star - A page all about Rush, the Canadian rock band (not the big fat guy who used to spin records.)
- NASCAR Online - Keep up to date on the sporting world's favorite rednecks.
- Rose Canadian Style Bacon - Ah, a page very close to my heart, and arteries.
This page and the contents therein (except where otherwise attributed) are
(c) 1997, 1998, by Ben
That was in case any of you devious types were thinking of stealing all my cool stuff. So there.
This page is Lynx
Enhanced, and here's why.
This webpage adheres to
the specifications set forth by the Optimal Web Layout (OWL)