This place, White's Warren, is brought to you by me, Elizabeth White, as an outlet for my creative and analytic impulses, and in the hope that it may prove entertaining and stimulating to those who visit here.
This place is divided into the six sections, plus links to Pinback and E-Mail, shown in the horizontal menu at the top (and bottom) of the page.
- Clicking Pinback will return you to Pinback's Web Central, one of the most interesting sites on the web, and one with which I'm pleased to be associated.
- Home is where the heart is. It is also the page you are looking at right now.
- Whois where you can learn something, but not too much, about me.
- In the Commentary section, I make observations about people and events currently in the news.
- The Essays section includes my ramblings about human nature, the state of the world, and such like.
- Quickies are aphorisms that occur to me from time to time.
- The Q&Asection displays questions that people have asked me, and my answers to them.
- You can send me e-mail by (now please follow this carefully) clicking E-Mail.
Finally, and as you may have guessed, the dates displayed under each of the menu items at the top of this page are the most recent dates at which something new was added to each of the corresponding sections.
It is my sincere wish that you have a nice day , or not , as the spirit moves you.